Ups and downs and up again...

Yesterday was a bit brilliant and a bit crap! The brilliant bit was that they were sorting out my house (slowly but surely) and its such a lovely place, I know I'm very lucky. Then I heard that one of the VSOs is going home early, which is a real pity. Jan and I trained together in Birmingham and she has been a star the whole way through. So it was a pretty crap afternoon and I decided that I couldn't be bothered to even pretend that I was working so I came back to the house. I started unpacking and found a card my sister had sent back with me and suddenly it was all okay again - the ups and downs of life in Nigeria (no not hormonal Aine, it's the heat I tell you). Oh, and it finally rained last night which should cool things down, yahoo!

<< Home