Holidays...
Just back from a lovely Easter break in Kaduna - lounging by the pool, murdering 'Waterloo' at karoke, singing and dancing at easter mass and taking a trek into the bush to visit a little village. And now, I'm off on holiday again - am going home for a week. To cold, wet, wonderful Limerick!
So, some things to remember:
....1. not to skip the queue, expect preferential treatment or greet total strangers in the street
....2. not to haggle with taxi drivers and vendors, 'kai! 300 niara, I could buy my own okada for that...'
....3. not to hiss at waiters to get their attention no matter how hungry/thirsty I am...
Should be an interesting week.
So, some things to remember:
....1. not to skip the queue, expect preferential treatment or greet total strangers in the street
....2. not to haggle with taxi drivers and vendors, 'kai! 300 niara, I could buy my own okada for that...'
....3. not to hiss at waiters to get their attention no matter how hungry/thirsty I am...
Should be an interesting week.

<< Home