All this for N100...
Its pretty hard to get books in Nigeria - there isnt much of a culture of reading. However for a mere N100 you can buy choose from an array of text message books. Useful for wooing or stalking your beloved. Here are some of my favourites:
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties, now I see why I've been senseless with you. I wish I wasnt so much of a fool for you.
It takes 3 seconds to say I love you. 3 hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove. It took all my tears to loose you.
If you give me your kiss for breakfast, your hug for lunch and your love for dinner, I promise you will never catach me eating elsewhere because I have no reason to do so.
You are like antibiotics
Your smile is like analgesic
Your touch is anti-inflammatory
Your presence is antiseptic
Your sms is anti-pyretic...
Thats why I never fall ill!
And a special message for all my Niaja neighbours...
Dear God, bless those who call me; erase the credit of those who only flash me; and for all those who dont call me at all, may they loose their handsets to area boys. Amen.
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties, now I see why I've been senseless with you. I wish I wasnt so much of a fool for you.
It takes 3 seconds to say I love you. 3 hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove. It took all my tears to loose you.
If you give me your kiss for breakfast, your hug for lunch and your love for dinner, I promise you will never catach me eating elsewhere because I have no reason to do so.
You are like antibiotics
Your smile is like analgesic
Your touch is anti-inflammatory
Your presence is antiseptic
Your sms is anti-pyretic...
Thats why I never fall ill!
And a special message for all my Niaja neighbours...
Dear God, bless those who call me; erase the credit of those who only flash me; and for all those who dont call me at all, may they loose their handsets to area boys. Amen.

<< Home