Christmas approaching...
I went to my first Christmas party on Saturday at PW, an Irish construction company here in Nigeria. PW are legendary for their hospitality to the Nigerian VSOs.
I got a lovely surprise last week when I got back to my hotel and the Christmas decorations were up - including a singing Christmas tree! After a lifetime of complaining about the commercialism at Christmastime, it was lovely to be excited about a few decorations. Finding Christmas cards is proving a bit tricky though, hence my DIY efforts this year...
I got a lovely surprise last week when I got back to my hotel and the Christmas decorations were up - including a singing Christmas tree! After a lifetime of complaining about the commercialism at Christmastime, it was lovely to be excited about a few decorations. Finding Christmas cards is proving a bit tricky though, hence my DIY efforts this year...

<< Home