The light going out...
The electricity (NEPA) in Nigeria is pretty tempermental - known locally as 'Never Expect Power Always'. It usually goes out 2 or 3 times a day. It's amazing how quickly you can adapt what you're doing when the light goes - reading by torchlight, eating by candlelight, speedily ironing before the iron gets cold! You normally either quit what you are doing or muddle on in the dark...
But I think I found the proverbial exception yesterday morning - while shaving my legs! It is very very hard to continue shaving your legs in the darkness, and a whole lot harder to leave them half done! You live and learn...
But I think I found the proverbial exception yesterday morning - while shaving my legs! It is very very hard to continue shaving your legs in the darkness, and a whole lot harder to leave them half done! You live and learn...

<< Home