Pidgin...
I am still collecting brilliant saying in Pidgin English – its funny how differently we can use the same language, and how odd our sayings are too when you think about it
I will try my possible best I will give it my best shot
He never come again? He didn’t turn up?
Which one again? What else would you like to buy? (in the market)
Or my favourite, ‘that side’ refers to someplace foreign: how are your people that side? It reminds me of our own craziness abroad in the bridge...
I will try my possible best I will give it my best shot
He never come again? He didn’t turn up?
Which one again? What else would you like to buy? (in the market)
Or my favourite, ‘that side’ refers to someplace foreign: how are your people that side? It reminds me of our own craziness abroad in the bridge...

<< Home