Disaster averted...
Some of the things that can go wrong when you have people to stay...
... I had no water for 3 days before the weekend. Was plagued by images of 8 unwashed VSOs sharing a house!
...This morning (Mon) the NEPA (ESB) people came and disconnected my electricity and that of my neighbours. For some reason they picked this month to get thick about regulations that they have ignored for several years (lack of metre, (just) outstanding bills). Mine was reconnected cos I could prove ability to pay, but most of my neighbours werent so lucky
... I had no water for 3 days before the weekend. Was plagued by images of 8 unwashed VSOs sharing a house!
...This morning (Mon) the NEPA (ESB) people came and disconnected my electricity and that of my neighbours. For some reason they picked this month to get thick about regulations that they have ignored for several years (lack of metre, (just) outstanding bills). Mine was reconnected cos I could prove ability to pay, but most of my neighbours werent so lucky

<< Home