My accommodation...
I have been a guest of the Doko International Hotel here in Minna for the past week. While it's nice being spoilt (and I am being spoilt!) I am really looking forward to moving into my own accommodation next week. It will be lovely to finally unpack - I'm sure I have some more shampoo/undies/chocolate lurking somewhere in my bags, but I am having difficulty rooting it out!
Before that I'm off to Abuja, the capital city, for my Placement Visit. This is when I get to stay with a serving volunteer, an expert! My host is a Corkman so it should be like home away from home! Looking forward to the break...
Before that I'm off to Abuja, the capital city, for my Placement Visit. This is when I get to stay with a serving volunteer, an expert! My host is a Corkman so it should be like home away from home! Looking forward to the break...

<< Home